Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Colorado Charlie aka Charles Utter was a closet homosexual!!!

Ok, I know this is reaching way back in time, more than 140 years. However, I have to call it as I see it. I am a BIG fan of Deadwood, the now defunct HBO Series. So, I was reading on Wikipedia about the series and the real lives of some of the actors. Then I started reading about the real people that this show was based on. So the REAL Colorado Charlie was the Best friend of Wild Bill Hickok. According to Wikipedia, he was very meticulous about his appearance and he had long flowing blond hair and mustache. He was "extremely meticulous about his appearance, wore hand-tailored fringed buckskins, fine linen shirts, beaded moccasins, a large silver belt buckle..." "Most unusual of all, he was well known for his 'bizarre habit' of bathing daily". Now tell me if that doesn't scream queen? hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment