Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whitney is still struggling with her voice, what voice?

I have seen a couple of snippets of tape of Whitney Houston trying to sing several of her biggest hits and each and every time, I am just completely disappointed. I used to be one of her biggest fans, but I just feel sorry for her. She really needs to become a poster child for DARE or some other drug prevention program. Whitney cant carry a tune now, even if it was in a basket covered by a red napkin. I'm sorry but to call her warbling pitchy now is an insult to pitchy. She looks good, maybe she should go back to modeling if she needs money? But I really think her career in singing has ended. Except for in the studio where she can use the tonator to clean it up. How sad for all of us. She used to have the voice of an angel and now she has the pipes of a 200yr old sewer system, that desperately need cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment