Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Kim Khardasnian Engaged to a White Boy! What?

Ok, folks have a seat and let me tell you a wild, but true tale. Reality star Kim Khardashian is engaged, again! But this time to a white boy! WOW, are you shocked? I know I am. I thought Kim K, just loved chocolate! hahahahaha Apparently she has taken up with this cute NBA Player named Kris Humphries. And after dating him for some time, a few months. She accepted his proposal. AND a HUMONGOUS! Diamond engagement ring. And when I say HUMONGOUS, I MEAN GI-NORMOUS!!! More than twice the size of her sister, Chloe's ring; which was 9.8 carats. Kims' ring is 20.4 carats. And it cost $2 Million dollars, compared to the $850,000.00 paid for Chloe's ring. Yes, it's ALL about you Kim! Good luck with Kris, he's a hottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment