Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jingos! Are AMAZING!

Hello People,

I've been away for far too long, but I'm back again! And I have a new product that I want to tell you about. It's Jingos! by Pepperidge Farm. Now if you are a child of the 60s like me, you know Pepperidge Farm for their awesome cakes. Well they have now entered the snack cracker world. And I for one want to say THANK YOU so much! These crackers are a mouth full of flavor!!! And the mouth feel is perfect too. The crackers are light, airy, and just the right amount of pop when bite down on them. Yum Yum. I'm sure you've seen their stupid commercial with everyone yelling after eating them? It's a 7/11 type store and a chubby black guy enters and asks the clerk for directions. And when the clerk answers him, he's yelling instead of talking nicely. Then he offers the guy some Jingos, and after they chubby black guy eats some. He starts yelling too when his daughter comes into the store to find out what's taking him so long. Then the daughter tries the Jingos and low and behold she starts yelling too. Sigh. That's a really stupid commercial. But the crackers are really very tasty. I've tried the Fiesta Cheddar and the Parmesan and Garlic flavors. The Parm and Garlic are my favorites. Really delis! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment