Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Malaysian Engineering Student Arrested in Australia for Stealing $4.6 Million Dollars Mistakenly Deposited Into Her Account!!!


image



Damyum!!! Why cant this happen to me? Damnit!!! I would be able to keep the money and not get caught. But not Christine Jiaxin Lee, a 21 yr old Malaysian National who was studying engineering in Australia. This is what happened. Back in 2012, $4.6 million dollars was mistakenly deposited in to Christine's bank account. Christine did what any young foolish person would do, she went shopping, buying designer purses and shoes. What she should have done was turn the money in. Or if she was smart, she would have transferred the money to a Swiss Bank account or to Bank Account in the Cayman Islands. That way if she just transferred out it would have left an untraceable electronic trail. I would have opened up 2 or 3 Cayman Island accounts and 1 Swiss Bank account and flipped flopped the money around for a couple of days b4 transferring it into my Swiss Bank account where it would be safe and then I would have left Australia and assumed a new identity. They'd still be looking for me. hahahaha And I'd be gone with the $4.6 million and living somewhere in the USA. Attending some college and partying like a Rock Star. hahahaha I think I might even have killed off the name of the person where the money was transferred into the account under.

So now, Christine owes her Australian bank $3.3 million dollars and she was arrested trying to leave Australia and return to her home country of Malaysia. Gurl, you were a day late and a dollar short. If you were gonna leave town, you should have left way back in 2012. I know if it were me, and I checked my bank balance back in 2012 and I found $4.6 million in there, I would have withdrawn $20,000.00 and then bought a round trip first class ticket out of Australia to the Cayman Islands and opened up a bank account and then transferred the money there. Then I would have flown to  Switzerland and as soon as I arrived in Switzerland I would have opened up an account and then transferred the money there under a fictitious name. Then I would have killed off the first name, and they fly to the USA. And lived a nice quiet life. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment