Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Beyonce Releases Instagram Pic of Twins and Her Post Baby Body...BULLSHIT!!!




Hey Beehive dont come for me. I just call it as I see it!!! Today one month after giving birth to twins, Sir and Rumi Carter, Beyonce released a pic of her post baby body. And I am calling BULLSHIT!!! I have seen women who have given birth to just 1 baby and they do not look that good. They usually still look pregnant after just one month. LOL But not our Queen Bee. She looks like she's never even given birth, let alone given birth to twins. In her pic, I see a flat stomach and not stretch marks! And NO thunder thighs!!!  What do you think? Did Beyonce give birth 30 days ago or was it more like 60 to 90 days ago?  And she's been working out with her trainer 3 to 5 times a week! Hahahaha.  And what the hell is up with that veil? Who does she think she is? Mother Earth? Bitch please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment