Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Carley Fiorina should be named Carl!

Ok this happened a few weeks ago, but I'm going to comment on it now. Because of all of the stupid ass political ads on TV, they are really pissing me off. So anyway, a few weeks ago, Carley Fiorina was caught on a live microphone talking smack about Barbara Boxers hairdo. I just want to know, who died and made her Queen of the hairdos or hair don'ts?  Carley has some nerve, when her hairdo looks like any dyke walking the streets of San Francisco. And the many colors in her hair also; YUCK! I only like salt and pepper hair on a man. I think if you are a woman, you should pick a color and dye your hair. She has all of that money she made from  working at H P who fired her, and yet she cant afford to go to a decent salon and have her hair dyed and styled like a woman. Tsk, tsk, tsk. What a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment