Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pharell Williams thinks he is a furniture designer!!! OMG!

Apparently Hip Hop Artist Pharell Williams thinks he is a Furniture Desinger. In 2008 he designed a straight back chair with human like legs. BIG YAWN! It's cute and kind of kitschy but now he has come out with a "tank" chair. This one is laughable at best!!! But you be the judge, and check the link below.
http://curbed.com/archives/2010/12/02/omfg-pharrell-williams-is-now-a-furniture-designer.php

Personally , I think he should stick to making music, not that I listen to it. hahahahaha Oh, and he just spent 14million on a Miami Penthouse. What a Moron! That is TOO much money for a condo! All you own is the 4 outer most walls, everything else is owned by the building! Look, this is just my opinion, but if you can afford to BUY a piece of property for any amount of money. Make sure you are actually BUYING a piece of land!; for any amount let alone $14 million. Miami is a great city, and I hear it's great to live on the water. But for $14 Million Dollars, I would expect to be able to go outside and walk through the grass in my ginormous backyard or side yard, knowing that THIS land is ALL mine!!! But when Pharell goes out back, all he can do is sit on the concrete patio and look out at his fabulous water views, but he doesn't even own the building nor the land on which the building sits on. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Oh well, my mother used to tell me, "a fool and his money are soon parted". hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment