Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This is a Twofer!!!

First of all, I just want to say that I just rented the Town on dvd and I was completely blown away by the story. DAYAM! I LOVE THIS MOVIE! It was AWESOME! Good job writing and directing it too, Ben Affleck. 

Lastly, and speaking of Ben Affleck, HOT DAYAM!!!! There is a scene in the movie when Ben is working out and he is doing these leg knee bends to his bare chest and I almost burst a hole in my boxers. Ben has one of the HOTTEST bodies I have seen in a LONG time!!! He is ripped!!! Big arms, nice pecs, with a light covering of hair, 8 pack washboard abs. Now if only he had a bigger weenie, I'd holler at 'cha Ben. hahahahahaha Ben has 2 or 3 daughters with wife Jennifer Garner, so I know he's only packing 5inches or less. hahahahahaha  Sorry, Ben. Loved your movie and LOVE your body, get a dick transplant and maybe we could talk. hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment