Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Live to Dance should be called Live to put you in a Trance

Okay, if I have to watch one more  episode of Live to Dance with Paula Abdul and her two moronic cohort judges, I'm going to slit my wrists, drink 3 bottles of Drano while simultaneously sucking on the business end of 12 gauge shot gun and pulling the trigger on both barrels with my big toe on my right foot!!! It is insipid,boring, droll, boring, dull, boring, stupid, oh and did I say BORING?! IT IS BORING!!! One of the contestants was so old, she needed help walking down the hall to the stage. Now she was supposed to be a tap dancer, during her routine, NOT ONE TIME DID SHE MAKE THE TAP SOUND with her tap shoes. BORING!!! Now, I LOVE old people, especially old men. So I am NOT an ageist. I think if you are an old person who dances, make sure you can still DANCE DAMNIT!!! Now 3 of the original Solid Gold Dancers auditioned and even though those ladies are well into their 60s, I enjoyed their performance. Now the judges didn't like them , but what the hell do they know? hahahahaha The Judges were all over the place and totally inconsistent in their machinations. One team of dancers was cut for not dancing in sync the entire routine, and yet the Judges allowed another group to go through to the "short list" who also were inconsistent in their synchronization. And I dont think that was fair. Well, to me, most of those people auditioning, you could find at any local church talent show or high school production in any little hick town of 2,000 or less. Yawns. Well,I'm done with that show. I will NOT watch another episode. Good Luck Paula Abdul, and I hope that Simon Cowell's new show starts soon because I do not think there will be a 2nd season of your God awful Live to Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment