Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I am so SICK of hearing about Jaycee Dugard and the Garridos!

When will this story die? CBS13 in Sacramento is beating this story to death! I dont think a single newscast has aired without at least one new update on this tragic story. Yeah folks, I think it's tragic, but I also think it could have ended a lot sooner than it did. Children tend to believe people who make idle threats. Adults know that not every threat is going to come to fruition. Once Jaycee turned 18 or so, she should have left. the fact that she didn't tells me that she was brainwashed into liking the situation. I have met other abuse victims and they have that same mentality. Years ago when I was taking an pottery class in SF, one of my classmates and I almost got into an argument over child abuse. He thought it was ok, becasue the kid was receiving "love". And I said "love" and abuse are 2 completely different things. Needless to say, that was the last conversation I had with him. Adults who have sex with children are SICK and PERVERTED!!! And that has NOTHING to do with love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment