Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jenny's Back on the Singles Block!!

That's right kids, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have called it quits after 2 kids and 7 years of marriage. Big shock; NOT! I think what is shocking is that it lasted 7 years. I knew these 2 would not stay married for a long long time. He's a drug addict and she's a ho! She was engaged to Ben Affleck and all set to walk down the aisle and then all of a sudden their wedding got called off! Then a few months later, she secretly weds Marc Anthony. How can you be head over hills in love with one guy in Oct 2003 all set to marry him, then just hours b4 the wedding is to take place you cancel it. And not even 1year later, you run off and marry some other dude! I think there was some crossover or simultaneous dating going on there. I remember seeing some footage of Jlo and Ben Affleck at an event, it might have been the opening of Jennifer's restaurant Madre. And this guy in the crowd runs over and gives Jennifer a huge bouquet of flowers. Well, it turns out that guy is a good friend of Marc Anthony's. AHA! I rest my case. hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment