Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

12 Finalists Picked in XFactor Live Shows!

There were quite a few surprises in tonight's episode of XFactor. Song choice is so CRUCIAL and I felt that the judges really let some of the contestants down. The judges kept talking about how hard they worked with the contestants and clearly; the judges worked harder with some than with others. I really like that young dad, Chris. But I didn't like his performance tonite. He sang a really old song and it was pitchy as hell! I really didn't like that chick Simone either. But then again, I've NEVER liked her. Ever since she fucked up Elton John's "My Song". I think that the reason why Simon really liked her is because she is young and beautiful. He was thinking with the wrong head. hahahahaha  And poor Tiah got a really raw deal too. Simon gave her an awful song with an awful arrangement. Tiah has a really amazing voice but because the arrangement was so messed up, we didn't really get a chance to hear it tonite. 13yr old Rachel Crow didn't disappoint tonite. She sang an updated version of the Supreme's "Baby Love"and it was a really strong performance. She really reminds of 13yr old Stacy Lattisaw? Do you remember her? I loved her voice. I was pleasantly surprised with the group Intensity. They have a couple of very strong female singers in their group. The big front runner is the girl that Simon went to Florida to ask to come back to the competition after he her cut in France, Melanie Amaro. She sang Whitney Houston's "I Have Nothing", very predictable but she did a good job of it. She's no Whitney, but still a descent job of it. Simon may have given her the kiss of death by stating that she "could win it after that performance". Only time will tell if his prediction comes true. I'll be watching and voting next week, will you? hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment