Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ratings DOWN on 2.5 Men!!!

HAH! Thank God, it's not just me. I only tuned into the first 3 episodes to see if it would be any good with Charlie being gone. Unfortunately, it is NOT! Charlie did ADULT humor! Ashton Kutcher does juvenile MTV type humor. In the 3rd episode he engages in a food fight with a 10yr old girl. REALLY? That's not really funny to me, a 49yr old man! First of all, that's a sin to waste food. And 2nd of all, if a child threw food on me, I'd smack the taste right out her mouth. If you are a child, you need to stay in a child's place. And throwing food on an adult is not right. The only good thing about the 3rd episode was that Ashton kept his clothes on for the entire episode. But it will be the last episode that I watch. I HATE him in that role. He has ruined one of the FUNNIEST shows of all time. Chuck Lorrie is a n IDIOT!!! How could you let Charlie Sheen go???

No comments:

Post a Comment