Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Demi Moore Calls It Quits with Cheating Hubby Ashton Kutcher.

Demi Moore announced today that she would be ending her marriage with cheating husband Ashton Kutcher. In a statement released today, she cited believing in vowels as one of the reasons she is ending her 6yr marriage. You go girl! First of all, I am surprised the marriage lasted this long. Demi is 15yrs older than Ashton. So I'm sure they were having hot sex, but I'm also sure that that 25yr old (Ashton's age at the time of the marriage) was blowing out Demis' back. And so after a year or 2 of that, I'm sure she wasn't having sex that often with him. I was in a long term relationship myself and I can state for a fact that as the years go on, sex gets boring and routine, the longer you stay with the same person. And my mate and I tried to spice things up and so we did it in the bathroom, on the floor in the living room, at the kitchen sink, on the dining room table, etc etc. We did it in every room in our 1 bedroom apt (more than once). hahahahaha Oh the memories. hahahahaha Anyway, good for you Demi!

No comments:

Post a Comment