Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Was Natalie Wood Murdered?

Natalie Wood?! I bet some of you youngsters are saying, who is that? hahahaha Well, on November 29, 1981 Natalie Wood was found floating in the water off the coast of Catalina Island in Southern California. The death was ruled an accident, at the time. Well shoot 30yrs into the future which is present day 2011. And 48hrs and Vanity Fair are doing a joint show/article on Natalie Woods' death and are interviewing the former Captain of the Woods/Wagner yacht. Apparently something that he said in this present day interview sparked the taking a new look at the death of Natalie Wood. Now, according to Yahoo News, Woods tried to leave the yacht because Christopher Walken and Robert Wagner (Woods' hubby at the time) were having a heated argument. Hmmm, that's not what I heard. A few months or years after Woods' death, I heard through the grapevine that Woods was murdered because she caught Wagner and Walken having sex. Now I didn't believe it when I heard it, but that was before I moved up here to Sacramento. I used to believe that the majority of straight men only had sex with their wives or with females. Not true! After moving up here and reading all of the Craigslist ads, which are filled with married men trying to hookup with other men. I think I now know the truth about men in general. hahaahahaha The police are going to have a press conference on Friday to share details. I'll be watching! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment