Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Norm McDonald Fired as Col. Sanders Frontman for KFC!!!


KFC customers hate the new Colonel, and the CEO says that's a good thing

Former actor and comedian Norm McDonald has been fired as the front man, the legendary Col Sanders for KFC which used to stand for Kentucky Fried Chicken. Then they changed the name to Kitchen Fresh Chicken and now who knows what those initials stand for. hahahaha Norm is the 2nd actor to portray Col Sanders, the original owner of KFC. The real Col Sanders died decades ago. So during the pregame for the Superbowl 50 next Sunday, around 6:05 pm the new celebrity actor will make his TV ad debut. I wonder what has been they have dug up or pulled out of obscurity to do this gig?? Hmmm Personally, I give a rat's ass who is portraying the Colonel. I go there for the chicken and not to see him. hahaha

Hey, have you tried their Nashville HOT Chicken? I have, it's ok. It's not authentic Nashville "HOT" chicken. The KFC version of hot chicken is just extra crispy fried chicken with some Habaneo Hot sauce poured over top after cooking. REAL Nashville Hot Chicken has the "heat" element throughout and not just poured over top. I saw it on Heatseekers with celebrity chefs Aaron Sanchez and Roger Moonking. I don't normally put hot sauce on my chicken, but after having tried this Nashville "HOT" chicken I might start eating my chicken like this all of the time. hahahaha

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out the "NEW" Colonel Sanders. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment