Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hawaii 5-0 is making a comeback!!! Yeah!...hmmm Maybe?

Okay here is the scoop. CBS has decided to bring back Hawaii 5-0. GOOD, right? Maybe. The problem is with the cast. Alex O'Loughlin ex-vampire from Moonlight will star as the lead, Captain Steve McGarrett. Daniel Day Kim, ex Jin on Lost will portray Zulu, and Scott Caan will portray Daniel "Dano" Williams. REALLY? Isn't he too short? and stupid? hahahahaha I dont like him nor his homophobic father, James. Guys who are OVERLY butch are hiding something. Sometimes it is the fact that they are undercover fags or the fact that they like to dress up as women on the sly. Whatever the case, both seem to rub me the wrong way. And although, Daniel Day Kim is a HOTTIE, I believe he is too small to portray big old hunky Zulu. Good Luck! I'll probably catch the first 2 episodes, just so that I can drool over DDK and Alex. hahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment