Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sandra Bullock moves out of Marital home with Jesse James

According to People Magazine, Sandra Bullock has moved out of the marital home she shared with husband Jesse James amidst rumors that he was cheating on her with a tatoo model while she was filming the Blindside in Atlanta. Well this was a very long shoot, 11 months, and I'm sure Jesse, like all men, have needs. Well, he should have called me. I would LOVE to take care of his NEEDS any time, any day, any where. hahahahahahaha HOLLER at your boy, Jesse!!!

Now for those of you who are sharp like me, did you notice when Sandra won the Oscar for the Blindside, she never thanked Jesse directly. She only mentioned her family generally. I went 'hmmm' when she was done, did you? hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment