Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

Team Sandra or Team Jesse?

I am clearly on Team Sandra. She has done nothing wrong. Except to marry a womanizing racist. Yeah, I wrote it. Jesse James is clearly a racist. And I am completely SHOCKED! He seemed like such a nice guy when he appeared on last year's Celebrity Apprentice. However, new information has come to light. Jesse, has a surf board in his office at the Chopper shop which has a Nazi drawing on it! He took a photograph wearing a Nazi SS hat, the same one that his home wrecking 18yr old slut wore in her photos. So I"m sorry, but there is NO WAY to clean that up. If, you are not a NAZI sympathizer, then why would you have such a drawing on your office wall??? And why would allow a photograph of you wearing the a fore mentioned hat??? HUH? Answer me that, Jesse!!!?

Also, 3 more women have come forward claiming to have had affairs with Jesse. Oh NO! A white Tiger Woods!!! According to Wendy Williams there is an article out that claims that there was 11 other women! Wow, a full dozen! Player Player!!! Clearly, Jesse and Tiger are cut from the same cloth. 100% "Man Whore cloth"!!!! hahahahahahaha

I take back what I wrote earlier about him being a HOTTIE! Clearly his insides are all FUCKED up and if he were on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put out the flames!

No comments:

Post a Comment