Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I am so PISSED off at Network TV!

Did you watch the LOST finale? What an effing waste of time! They didn't solve a single mystery!!! All they did was end the current storyline with a Dallas like twist that everyone was dead. Are you kidding me! I effing HATE the writers of LOST. And I hope they NEVER work again! They are so EFFING LAZY! I feel like I just wasted 4yrs of my time on a story that I will never know why it all happened!!! And to add insult to injury. NBC has canceled Heroes and Trauma. DAMN! I loved Trauma. It was set in SF, one of my favorite cities. And it had a lot of cute guys on it. DAMN! And Heroes had a lot of cute guys too. I think the writers were writing themselves into a corner but with time, they could have gotten out of it. But I've said it b4 and I'll say it again, they made the BIGGEST mistake they could have, when they killed off Nathan Petrelli. And then started that very confusing and misguided Nathan/Sylar storyline! Oh well. It's just going to make room for some of the new shows coming this fall season, like Hawaii 5-0. YEAH! I loved that show back in the 70s. Book'em Dano! hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment