Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I think Gary Coleman was murdered!

I was watching TMZ, (don't judge my sources), and they showed a snippet of tape of an interview that Gary Coleman's ex-wife gave the day after she turned off his life support systems. Yeap that's right, she turned off his life support systems, he didn't just die.  Apparently the way that Gary was injured was that he "fell" down some steps. But during the interview, his ex-wife Danielle said 2 things that really rubbed me the wrong way. 1. she stated that the reason she turned off Gary's life support was because she "didn't want him to end up like Mohamed Ali". WHAT THE FUCK?! That was really rude!!! And 2. she blurts out of the clear blue sky that she "didn't push him down the steps". WHAT THE FUCK? No one asked her that! First of all, now you got the hairs standing up on the back of my neck and I think you DID push him down the steps. Utah Police! You better investigate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment