Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Mia Michaels , Judge on So You Think You Can Dance

Hey Girl, first of all I would like to extend to you my deepest condolences on the loss of your mother. But welcome to the club. Back in 2006, when my mother was ill and in and out of the hospital. I gained like 75 lbs by the time she passed away in Aug 2006. And it seems like you have done the same. But now that she is gone, it is time for the healing to start. You should dance and exercise and stop burying your sorrows in a plate of food. I know it is hard losing a parent. Especially your mom, because usually our moms are our rocks! And sometimes food is such an easy thing to get  to help ease the pain. But try and concentrate on the good memories. And do not eat to make yourself feel better. Try picking up the phone and calling a relative or a friend of your mom's...and put down the fork/spoon. I wish you well.


No comments:

Post a Comment