Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Charlie Sheen is a RACIST!

OMG! Say it isn't so!!! Puhlease! I just LOVE 2.5 Men. But it has come to my attention that Charlie Sheen is a racist. He left some extremely nasty voicemails for his ex wife Denise Richards and in more than one of the messages he calls her a cunt and a nigger. WTF? Nigger? She is blond and blue eyed!  I dont why he called her the N word, but I am done with him. I will not support an actor or actress or television show which allows it's cast members to use that word in their personal lives. I think he should be fired and blacklisted from Hollywood! He is nothing but a drug addict and alcoholic! I hope he gets violated for his latest escapade and must do some hard time now. Lock his racist ass up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment