Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Project Runway Judges are STILL MORONS!

Okay, this happened last Thur, but I had to calm down first. Once again, the Judges of Project Runway have shown how racist and completely out of touch with what is happening in fashion right now. I guess you have guessed by now that they picked that ugly dyke-ish looking chick Gretchen as the winner of Season 8, over Mondo. Can you believe that shit?! I can't either nor can any of my friends that I have discussed this with. Gretchen's line was a hodge podge of hideous browns and greens...big YAWN! And her jewelry that she designed was nothing but different lengths of chevrons suspended from chains. BIG WHOOP! BORING! My jewelry line is waayyyy better! At least my jewelry looks like jewelry. hahahahahaha And come on now, granny panties under sport coats and hats? Where the fuck is any chick going to wear that in the real world? No street walker would be caught dead in that outfit!!! At least this time, we got to see more of the deliberations and we could see for ourselves that the 2 racists are Nina Garcia and Michael Kors. Those two really pushed Heidi into picking Gretchen. I didn't like every "look" in Andy's line, but I think his line was better than Gretchen's! You could find many of her pieces in any Walmart, Target, Marshall's or Ross anywhere in America right now. Mondo's line was exciting, drama, color, meticulous, wondrous and FRESH! I hope we haven't seen the last of him, yet!
So, next week the Fashion Show with Issac Mizrahi and Kelly Rowland returns for season 2 on Bravo, I hope they do better this time than in the first season. Good luck to all of the new contestants. I'll be watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment