Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

McDonald's must really be hurting for money again...

First of all they bring back the Monopoly game, but only for a limited time. And now they are bringing back the McRib sandwich....again for a limited time. I think they should lower their prices and stop shrinking the food. Last week I bought 2 cheese burgers and together they would not cover the palm of my hand. I cannot believe how small they are!!! WTF!!! That is one of the latest ploys in food manufacturing. Shrink the size of the product but dont raise the price. So, if you used to buy a bag of peanut butter cups at the 99 cents store and you would get 1/2 pound of candy. Now, that same bag of chocolates cost 99 cents, but you only getting something like 10 ounces of candy instead of the 1/2 pound. What an effing ripoff!!! So I bet this new McRib is going to be like half the size of the one we got say, 10yrs ago. How sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment