Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jesus Freak at UFC 140 Prelims!

Okay, I swear, it always cracks me up when I hear white people talking about Jesus. So, I was watching the UFC 140 Prelims and the winner of the first bout, Dennis Hallman makes the following statement to Joe Rogen. "I just want to say thank you Jesus , please come quickly because we are barely holding on." WTF?  Really? Is that what you really wanted to say?Hmmm, sounds to me like you have a personal problem. hahahahaha I dont think the world is in the dire straights that you perceive it to be, buddy. And now that we've discovered other worlds in other solar systems that have earth like atmospheres. I am sure we are not alone. Also, there was the possible cloaked spaceship that was spotted near Mercury when a wave of electronically charged material shot off of the sun into Mercury. Here's the link check it out http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mysterious-planet-sized-object-spotted-near-mercury-154443870.html

No comments:

Post a Comment