Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ex-wife Linda Hogan OUTS Hulk Hogan!

In Linda Hogan's new autobiography, that was released last month. Linda makes all sorts of claims against Hulk Hogan, real name Terry Bollen. Linda now claims that Hulk was violent towards her, and that he cheated on her with a man. What? Oh yes, Linda claims that Hulk Hogan and another wrestler had an intimate sexual relationship. The other wrestler is Brutus the Beefcake.  Now Wendy Williams does not believe this, but she is dead wrong. I dont know what era she is living in, but there are so many married men on the DL that in my opinion it is harder to pick one out who ISN'T having secret male sex than it is to pick one out who is. I've said it before, after I moved up here to Sacramento, I found hundreds if not thousands of married men who want to cheat with other men. All you have to do is check out the men4men ads on Craigslist in any city. And 95% of them will be from married men looking to hook up. Ladies, if your man travels regularly for work, I bet you your marriage that he is hooking up or trying to hook up with a man. If you dont believe me, just go look at the men4men or causal encounters ads on Craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment