Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Huge UPSET on XFactor!

Okay, Nicole needs to grow some balls, like the ones she usually uses as she snipes at Simon and follow the shows' rules. So here is what happened. Marcus Canty and Rachel Crow ended up being the bottom 2 contestants and therefore they had to have a singoff. Marcus was ok, but he doesn't have as strong a voice as Rachel.. LAReid voted to send Rachel home and keep Marcus. Simon voted to keep Rachel and send Marcus home. Paula voted to keep Marcus and send Rachel home. Nicole after hemming and hawing voted to keep Rachel and send Marcus home, causing a deadlock and now forcing the producers to go the actual votes cast by john q public. And unfortunately, Rachel had the lowest # of votes. What pisses me off is that Marcus had been in the bottom 2, 2 other times and Rachel had never been in the bottom. Clearly, John Q Public was sending Marcus a message. You know it really makes me regret voting for Marcus. I voted for all of them, but I didn't keep a tally of how many calls I placed for each one. Next week I will make sure that I do not cast any votes for Marcus. He needs to go. I just hope that Simon keeps his word and we do hear from Rachel again. She really reminds me of Stacy Lattisaw. Do you remember her? She was discovered when she was 13 and put out a really nice album. A cover of "Love on a 2 way street" was one of her biggest hits. She also had a big hit with "Let Me Be Your Angel"and a #1 R&B hit with Johnny Gill "Where Do We Go From Here?" But I will be keeping my eye out for Rachel's cd. You are a star!

No comments:

Post a Comment