Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Creators of New Series Alcatraz Need to be LOCKED UP and Forgotten!!!

Ok I wanted to like this show from jump. I mean come on, beautiful Sam Neil wit his sexy Aussie accent. With those GORGEOUS blue eyes that are to die for! Dayum!(That's damn with an extra umph to it. hahahaha) Well the Pilot episode starts off well enough but 5 mins into it they made a HUGE error. Now, I have been to Alcatraz on at least 2 occasions, and you do NOT need a ticket to return from the Island to SF. So when the first 1963 prisoner was discovered on the Island by the little tourist girl; he is stopped by one of the Rangers on his way to boarding a ferry back to SF. So what I have to say to the Producers/Creators of the show, get your facts correct. Now the other bone that I have to pick with them is, now I love a good mystery. But you have mysteries upon mysteries piling up on this show in the first episode. Give me a effing break! Please. It's just too much to handle and it makes me start watching the clock to see how much more BS I have to watch to get to the end of the episode. And that's is not a good thing. As a matter of fact, it is so bad, that I have deleted future episodes from my tivo. So, I wont be watching. Sorry, Sam, love your blue eyes though. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment