Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Mob Wives on VH1!

Oh my gawd! Okay the 2nd season started and on the very first episode there is yet another fight. And again it is between Drita and Karen...and Karen's cousin some ghetto ass bitch with the last name of Rizzo. I knew Drita and Karen were gonna go at it again, because Karen was talking a lot of shit again and she kept accusing Drita of telling other people she beat her ass in the last fight. Look, if you want to make up with someone, you dont start off by accusing them of new crimes, and you dont grit your teeth when you talk to them. And you certainly DO NOT tell them  "every day when I wake up, I have to convince myself not to come to your house". What the fuck? Bitch, I'm right here now in your face, let's do this! But since I know you are too scared, shut the fuck up! Karen Gravano is nothing but a trash talking loud mouthed slut! And she keeps saying she's gonna "come for Drita" Bitch! you aint gonna do shit! You are NOT your father's daughter. You are a coward. And if your ugly ass cousin hadn't jumped into the fight and grabbed Drita's hair, I think you would be in the hospital right now. So I think YOU better watch your back! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment