Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

Solange Knowles, Beyonce's Younger Sister Marries Long Time Beau in New Orleans

Okay this is a follow up post to one I wrote a few days ago. Solange Knowles, 28 yrs old marries long time beau Alan Ferguson 51 yrs old. (Hmmm looks like someone has some daddy issues. hahahaha ....yes that was a read. hahahaha) Solange and her fiance arrived at the ceremony riding white bicycles. She was wearing a cream colored jumpsuit with a caplet attached (which she also wore for the ceremony). The caplet split in the back so that you could see her back. And it was very low cut in the front, displaying her saggy breasts. Girl you are 28 not 18 they are not as perky as a 18yr olds. hahahaha  For pictures after the ceremony Solange changed into a floor length cream gown with a giant cape attached and a scoop neck, the article said it was a high neck gown but I dont know what picture he was looking at. High neck usually means it has a collar and it covers the neck, this dress has no collar and its a wide scoop neckline, about half way between the princess lines and the natural neck. I didn't like any of the wedding looks for Solange, I've said it b4 and I'll say it again, this chick has NO TASTE in clothes. Everyone usually talks about how she likes to dance to the beat of her own drum but I just call it tasteless fashion. She needs to hire a good stylist. Or fire the one she has because that chick HATES her!!! She's always putting her in hideous clothes. Solange jumped on the new trend of having her brides maids wear white dresses too. Good Lord what ever fool thought this up is pissing me off. The bride is the ONLY one who is supposed to wear white!!! Solange took it further and had all of her guests dress in white too. Yawn! I would have had everyone dress in blue or black, (Blue is my favorite color.) I am all for making a wedding your own personal affair, but there are some traditions that should not be changed. Sigh, oh well, I hope this marriage works out for Solange, I doubt it. There is just too large of an age difference and she is too wild. Plus if he steps out of pocket I know she will beat him down. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment