Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Angela Bassett Completes Biopic on Whitney Houston for Lifetime TV

Okay folks here we go with the spin. Angela Bassett has completed directing the biopic Whitney for Lifetime TV and it will air Jan 17 at 8pm on Lifetime Channel, so if you don't have cable, get it by Jan 17th. hahahaha According to Angela, she sees the Whitney Houston Bobby Brown marriage as a love story. I don't. I see it as one of the worst couplings of all time. I think Whitney would be alive today had she not ever gotten involved with Bobby Brown. Bobby ruined her and turned her into a drug addict and a smoker and that ruined her gorgeous voice. So sad. I think I will never get over the loss of her amazing voice. Thank God I have all of her albums and I listen to them every week to this day. She had the voice of an angel!!!!!! Rest in Peace Whitney!!!! Damnit!!!

Whitney is being portrayed by ex America's Next Top Model contestant Yaya Da'Costa who also appeared in the Butler with Forrest Whitaker. Yaya surprisingly resembles Whitney very much, there is a pic of her wearing a curly wig and a white tank top that at first glance, I thought it was Whitney, but it was Yaya as Whitney. I wonder if she is going to lip sync or if she will actually sing the songs herself? Bobby Brown is being portrayed by some unknown guy named Arlen Escarpeta. He looks nothing like Bobby. hahahaha But that is a good thing because Bobby is ugly!!! LOL I'm planning on watching this movie at least once. Check it out if you get a chance, Jan 17 at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment