Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2014

Cake Boss Pleads Guilty to DWI

TLC's Cake Boss, real name Bartolo "Buddy" Valastro plead guilty to DWI and received 3 months suspension of his driver's license and a $300.00 fine. Buddy is now remorseful for his actions, but on the night he was stopped by NYC PD for swerving down the road, he told them, "I'm the Cake Boss, you cant arrest me!". So they gave him a Breathalyzer and he blew a 0.09 NYC the legal limit is 0.08 just like Calif. Buddy now says that just 1 is too many when it comes to driving. Good slogan now, Buddy. hahahaha I think he has learned his lesson. I sure hope so. Buddy is a very wealthy man, he should have taken a taxi home or used one of the many car services that NYC has. It would have been worth the $60 or $80.00 it would have cost him to go home. Well good luck Buddy, I love your TV shows, the Cake Boss and the Next Great Baker, both on TLC check your local listings for days and times.

No comments:

Post a Comment