Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2016

Actor Columbus Short Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail and 6 Months in a Resident Drug Treatment Program!!!

Columbus Short | MTV Photo Gallery

Oh how the mighty have fallen!!! Actor Columbus Short went from being a cast member on one of the most popular shows on Thursday or any night in ABCs Scandal to being a convict and a drug addict. Or did the drug addict come first? Hmmm. Anyway, Short has been sentenced to 30 days in Jail for probation violation and 6 months in inhouse drug treatment program for his addiction to cocaine and marijuana. Remember when I told you in a previous post how he was arrested at his cd launch party. Well this is the disposition of that arrest. I really feel sorry for him. I liked his character on Scandal and he is very easy on the eyes. He just needs to get his life together!!! I am praying for you Columbus!!!! Columbus released the following statement, "I am grateful for the learning lesson. I'm fully for my mistakes. I'm ready to get to work and never go back to that place." I think he is talking about jail. I sure hope that is what he is talking about. He should watch "60 Days In" to learn just how bad jail can be. Man oh man, that is a hell of good show!!! It really shows you just  how bad jail can be and how much it is a very dangerous place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment