Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

More Frozen Vegetables Have Been Recalled Due to Listeria Contamination!!!




Oh shit, here we go again! Now it's frozen vegetables from a company called the National Frozen Foods Corporation and they have voluntarily recalled frozen peas and mixed vegetable sold under several other brand names like Smart Value, Great Value, Bountiful Harvest, Live Smart, Sprouts, Market Value and Live Smart. I buy Great Value stuff all of the time because that Walmarts "store brand" and its always good products at really cheap prices. I love their Great Value frozen broccoli, 3 mins in the microwave and it's done. ready to go into my beef and broccoli or dropped into the cheese sauce that I just whipped up. No cutting, no fuss, no mess. And I like their Great Value corn and mixed vegetables too so I'm gonna have to write down these codes and best buy dates and check my freezers.  I dont want any Listeria!!  But once again, it looks like nothing is safe in the frozen section either, It's been ice cream, lettuce, broccoli, and now peas and frozen mixed veggies!!!

The FDA has a list of those recalled products, here is the link. http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm507535.htm. Good luck and I hope you dont have any, but if you do, then take them back to the store where you purchased them for a full refund or exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment