Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Rumors Prove true...RHOA Reality Stars Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas are Officially Separated!!!






The streets were talking and for months now have said that Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas, who are reality stars on Real Housewives of Atlanta were separated. Well, now Cynthia confirmed it with The Daily Dish.

“Peter and I are separated. He lives in Charlotte, and I live in Atlanta,” Bailey told Bravo’s The Daily Dish. “I am definitely taking some time to myself to figure out how I want to move forward. I don’t want to rush into anything, so I think this time apart is good for us.”

According to the 48-year-old reality star, the time apart will be good for her estranged husband as well, explaining, “I think it gives people time to think and process and just move forward in a way that really is healthy for everyone involved.”
The couple, who tied the knot during season 3 of RHOA in 2011, struggled through the recent eighth season, during which rumors of Thomas’ alleged infidelity surfaced. The couple focused on trying to work through the issues, but the relationship appeared to remain strained throughout the season.
I say, good ridance to some bad rubbish. Peter is a dog! He cant keep a business open for any substantial amount of time. He always makes bad business decisions. And he cant keep his dick out of his female staff.LOL According to Porsha Williams, another cast member of RHOA, Peter likes 19 yr old waitresses. LOL THOTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment