Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Actor Wentworth Miller Talks Prison Break Reboot!!!

wentworth miller


I am so happy to announce that Prison Break will be returning to Fox and Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell will be reprising their original roles as brothers. YEAH!!! According to Wentworth, Michael his character did not die as the season 4 finale showed. He has been secretly working for that agency but he has become disillusioned and so they set him up in Yemen and he is now in prison there. Nice. I am really looking forward to this show coming back. It was one of my favorite prison shows of all time next to Oz on HBO. hahahaha So the reboot is scheduled to air Spring 2017, so we have about 6 months to go. I bet it is going to be da bomb! I will have a nice snack and be watching  with baited breath. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment