Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Ciara Drops Libel Case Against Baby Daddy Future!

1020-ciara-future-tmz-01

Lord oh Lord when will this just go away!!! Ciara has had to drop her libel case against baby daddy Future because she is making more money than when he first started dissing her. However, she is still suing him for what is called "false light", which means Future has made her look like someone she is not. I say, the 2 should just fuck again and get it all over with. That's why she is mad, she cant get any more cock from him. LOL I think he is ugly as hell. He couldn't lick the soles of my shoes. Eww LOL. And I think Ciara was a fool to make a baby with this asshole because he had 4 other children by 4 other women. Why would you mess with a loser like that!!! Sigh!!! I just don't understand women. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment