Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Kordell Stewart Pens "Lifestory", Truth: The Kordell Stewart Story...Total Fiction!!!



Kordell Stewart, Porsha Stewart, Real Housewives of Atlanta

Wow!!! I just love it when people tell lies and reveal their truth in the process. Former NFL player Kordell Stewart has penned his autobiography, Truth: The Kordell Stewart Story. However in it, he denies that he is gay. Child the gay rumors about him have been alive for the last 20 plus years. And my gaydar pings hard when I look at him, so I KNOW he is a raging homosexual. hahahaha Kordell appears on tomorrow's episode of the Steve Harvey Show where once again, Kordell denies the gay rumors.  "I wanted to wait until I had the opportunity to speak to you about this," he says. Stewart then recounts a story dating back to 1998 in which a when a friend called him saying he heart he had been arrested in the park having "lewd acts" performed on him by a transsexual person. HAH!!!! Kordell goes on to state, "First of all, when in the world have I gone to jail in Pittsburgh, because there's no record," Stewart says. "I don't care if it's 10, 20, 30 years [ago]. If it happened, it would be documented, let alone, being with a transvestite. Now, each is own Steve. Trust me when I tell you, but the life I started and live with my family...the thing I understood about life, is when God created the heaven and earth, he created Adam and Eve. That's all I know. I don't know anything else." Liar liar pants on fire!!! If, the arrest didn't happen, shouldn't Kordell have said, It didn't happen, not there's no record of it. Hey Kordell, you just told on yourself, you dumbass undercover homo!!! hahahaha No one cares if you are gay or not, what pisses me off is when people lie about their sexuality or their cheating. I give the former Bruce Jenner, now Kaitlyn Jenner real props for finally being who she really is. It takes real guts to make that kind of change and live your truth. Only cowards lie about it. I was recently in the hospital and when I could talk again, I was jawing with the nurses about all of the cute doctors and we just had the BEST times. Not one person got upset about me being gay. Live your life open and you will have the BEST life possible. Okay, Kordell gurl!!! LOL If not, Bye Felicia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment