Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2019

Former Cast Member of Love and Hip Hop Atl, Tommie Lee Arrested on a Slew of Charges Including Child Abhse

Former cast member of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Tommie Lee, real name Atasha Chizaah Jefferson, (I wonder if she is related to George Jefferson or our 3rd President Thomas Jefferson? Hmm, anyway. Hahaha) Tommie was arrested for grabbing one of her children by the hair and slamming the child's head into a metal locker at the child's school. Oooohhhh, damn, I remember days like that, when I would open a fresh mouth to my mother and she would backhand me or make me go get a switch and then beat my ass until I screamed.  Anyway, Tommie was indicted in Cobb County Georgia on aggravated assault , child cruelty, battery, and disrupting a public school. These charges stem from the above incident I just told you about, which happened back in Oct 2018. Anyway, Tommie is facing 54 yrs in prison if convicted of all charges.  Three of those charges are felonies and carry the most time.

I wonder if Tommie was drinking that day? She is clearly an alcoholic. The last time I watched the show was just around the time that the producers announced that Tommie would not be filming with  the show any more. And now, I just read that she has left the show for good. She needs Jesus and some serious therapy and in-house rehab!!!!

I wonder if any of the the other cast members are still in touch and\or helping her? I wish you good luck Tommie and please get some help before it is too late and you end up dead in prison or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment