Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Update: Jordin Sparks Quickie Marriage

Ok I just LOVE the internet!!!! Everything really is at your finger tips. So, remember how I told you how Jordin Sparks up and married her bf Dana while surfing? Well, I was right about the laws being different all over the 50 states in the USA. As a matter of fact they can be different within the different counties in each individual state. For the state of Hawaii, you must register with the State not the county and pay a $10.00 administrative fee. You can do that online and they recommend that you register at least  2 weeks in advance of the ceremony because you, the officiant must be registered and have your certificate in hand or else the marriage is not valid.  I wonder if Jordin and her officiant know that? Maybe I will tweet her and let her know. This is why sometimes things done on a spur of the moment dont work out. Also, in Hawaii, the marriage license must be filed in 10 days or less or again the marriage is not valid. I dont know if you , need a blood test, like you do, here in California just to get the license.


No comments:

Post a Comment