Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban!

Ok, I just want to point something out. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have been married for a hot minute. But she has already had one baby by him. Now can someone please tell me why it is that during her 10yr marriage to Tom Cruise, she was not able to conceive? And when she did, she supposedly lost 2 babies during their "marriage" LIAR! I submit to you that the reason why she and Tom Cruise never had any children together is because of what his first wife said, She and Tom "...never had sex, you have to have sex to get pregnant!" His first wife was Mimi Rodgers. I think Tom is such an undercover fag!!! I bet that his daughter with his current wife isn't even his natural baby. But if it is, she had invetro fertilization. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment