Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sandy Dennis aka Peppa from Salt N Peppa!

Well she's back on tv with her own reality show called, Let's talk about Pep. She has 3 girlfriends who appear in the show with her. This the new black version of the Golden Girls. One is a nerdy type, one is a slutty type and another is a naive type. So I guess that would make Pep, the book smart one? hahahahahaha Well I wish her well, but I dont think I'll be watching. On the episode that I saw, the slutty one goes on a first date with a guy who looked a lot like the rude ass party planner from Atlanta's Real Housewives of Atlanta. So they go to dinner at a really nice restaurant in NY, then they go to a strip club. Now come on people what respectable woman goes to a strip club with a nerd on their first date?? Only a HO! would do that!!! AND in the suv, which he had a driver for, she lets him get freaky with her feet. First he gives her a foot rub and then he starts licking her toes and he tells her that her "...feet taste like meatloaf". Excuse me? I dont think that was a compliment. hahahahahahaha At least I wouldn't have taken it as one. LOL That's just sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment