Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Poor Fantasia Barrino!!!

Her new reality show is off the chain! I love seeing all of the behind the scenes goings on in her life. However, I think her 2 brothers are nothing but BIG LOSERS! Especially Joe, aka Teeney. He's promotes himself as Fantasia Barrino's brother when he performs in clubs in Charlotte and High Point, NC. Talk about riding the coat tails of one's siblings. He's a talentless hack in my opinon. He's always whining about his music career! or His music! What music career? What music? If it wasn't for Fantasia, for the last few years he'd be homeless and broke and car-less. I think one of her best decisions in the last year was to kick his 28yr old mooching ass out! And I think she should have taken back the 2 cars she bought him! He doesn't even have a driver's license! Hello!!! And Ricco decides he wants to stop singing backup and now be in the front of his own group or show. I've heard him sing, he's not a star. He is strictly a mediocre singer. That's why he didn't make it onto American Idol. Hello? Both of these guys have proven once again that how sad some people are and they both have egos bigger than their talent. I think both could use some serious therapy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment