Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

America Idol finally "Officially" Announces the Judges for the Next Season!

And the New Judges are Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez.And Randy Jackson will continue to be on the panel as well. Big surprise, NO! It's been all over the internet and printed media for weeks now. I for one am not looking forward to this season. As I have stated in previous posts. Jennifer is such a bitch! And she is very ungracious towards her fans and the paparazzi. And I've witnessed Steven having some rude moments towards the paps too. So, we dont need two rude bitches on the panel, we need two musical experts on the panel who can find us the next American singing sensation! Good luck and I'll definitely be watching the first episode, but I make no promises after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment