Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Keep your fingers crossed for me....

Have you ever watched 24hr Restaurant Wars on the Food Network? Well, it is one of my favorite shows on the food network. The premise, is 2 teams of 2 or 3 get a $4,000.00 budget and 24hrs to set up their own restaurant and go head to head against each other serving about 75 covers. And at then end of the 24hrs, after the public has eaten and voted and the judges have judged, the winning team gets $10,000.00 and bragging rights to say they opened up and run their own restaurant. Well, why should you keep your fingers crossed for me, I applied to go on the show along with my cousin. I want to be the chef, and she can be front of house. We'd call it Auntie Mary's, named after my mom. Awww. hahahahaha And we'd serve southern inspired cuisine. You know, collard greens, corn bread, fried chicken, bbq ribs, potato salad, etc. So, I'll keep you posted if we get picked to be on the show. Plus, the host Scott Conant is hell of fine! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment