Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Is Jlo worth $12 Million?

I dont think so! First of all she has one of the weakest voices in the industry, 2nd only to Janet Jackson and Ciara. Second, she is so stuck up it aint funny. One day on TMZ, one of the TMZ photographers sees Jlo in a parking garage and he says, "I love you Jennifer Lopez" and she replies, "how can you love me when you dont even know me?". What? I would have told her, ok, I take it back you stuck up bitch! hahahahaha Man, dont you just hate it when you meet someone famous and they turn out to be a bitch or an asshole?! It's just like Cyndi Lauper, I used to love her, but now after watching her on Celebrity Apprentice, I know she's a few hamburgers short of a happy meal. hahahahaha So sad, but I love how she sticks up for my people, the gays. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment