Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I think Mel Gibson got played!

On Friday's TMZ episode, TMZ revealed that Mel Gibson's baby's Mama, Oksana Grigorieva has achieved her goal of extorting money out of Mel. She has signed papers from Mel that he will pay her 18million dollars if she destroys the tapes and other evidence against him, proving that he has battered and harassed her. Oksana is one shrewd conniving lowlife golddigging whore. But I give you your props girl. You had a goal and now it looks you have won. But at what cost? Because Mel has said that this was your plan from jumpstreet, that you wanted to extort monies out of him and that you got pregnant on purpose. I think Mel is a fool! You were a rich man and married. That makes you A #1 target for gold digging hoes! DUH! And your dumb racist ass fell for it. So I think you Mel are getting just what you deserve for stepping out on your wife and family. I love your movies but I hate everything else that you stand for!

No comments:

Post a Comment