Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

American Idol Season 10 is OVAH! FINALLY!!!

This absolutely was THE WORST season of American Idol!!! From the boring kiss ass judges to the weak voiced contestants. I am SO glad it is all over with. The finale was ok, better than I thought it was going to be. But I was really disappointed that more past winners were not on the show. The only past winner to perform was Carrie Underwood. I love her but she didn't even sing an entire song. And David Cook was in the audience, he didn't perform, but he performed last week, I think it was. I dont really care for his music, so I was glad he didn't perform. hahahahaha I was surprised that Beyonce performed. I thought it was beneath her. hahahaha
I was very happy to see Gladys Knight on this results show. She looked and sounded really good. So the winner of Season 10 was that Scotty kid. I dont like him. He's a giner and looks a whole lot like Howdy Doody from the 1950s. hahahaha And he holds the mic like a chick. He's a walking contradiction, he looks like Howdy Doody, sings like a 50yr old man, and holds the mic like a chick!!! hahahahaha Ewww! Well, I think he's going to do well, because he sings country music. And country fans are awesome!! Once they embrace you, you are theirs for life. And they spend a LOT of money on cds.
OH! And to add insult to injury, Jlo and Mark Anthony performed together. I dont like that little heroin addict with the big schlong. hahahahaha He's a weak singer, I think. But thank God that Jlo only danced. She didn't sing! Whew!!! Thank you American Idol Producers. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment